SPICY TANDOORI CHICKEN
Two bowls, wooden spoon, tray, foil cut to fit tray as double with fold.
- 10/20 pieces of skinless chicken leg and breast
- 250 ml plain yoghurt
- 1/2 -1 clove of chopped garlic
- 2-4 chopped green Chilli
- 4 tablespoons Curry masala blend
- 2-3 tablespoons tandoori masala
- 1 squeezed lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons pomegranate powder
- 1-2 tablespoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper.
In a bowl Marinade chicken in chopped garlic and green chilli for 15- 30 mins. In the second bowl mix above ingredients with yoghurt. Taste and add extra chilli powder and salt to personal taste requirement. Has to be strong flavour at this stage to come tbrough in cooked chicken. Allow marinated chicken to marinate in tandoori paste for 15 mins. Place marinated chicken in tray wrapping chicken in foil. Cook in oven gas mark 250 for 1-1.5 hours. Total time including preparation approx 2 hours.