Heated oil in shallow pan/wok/fry pan, 1 tablespoon, 1 bowl for mixing, mesh ladel/spoon to remove from oil.
- 2 potatoes cut into thin round slices
- 1 onion cut in thin strips
- 1 pack Honestly Co. Curry Masala Blend
- 1 cup gram flour
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate powder
- 2 tablespoons ajwain seeds
- Fresh coriander chopped
- 2-4 chopped green chilli
- 4 tablespoons plain yoghurt
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS :
Mix 1:1 ratio Honestly Co Curry Masala Blend with gram flour 1 cup each for spicy. Less spicy 1 cup gram flour : 3/4 cup curry masala blend mix with water. Add small amount of water a little at a time to mix into thick paste. Add all the above Ingredients to the mixture should have a thick paste consistency. Heat oil and fry the mixture 1 tablespoon at a time.
Best served with green chutney, ketchup, chilli sauce.